Large Penis Support Group
Damn, I wish I belonged to this forum.
Does this happen often? Do family members really show eachother how to do things like ejaculate? Something like this would have been untinkable when I was a kid. I honestly believe that your cousin, who was probably older, got off on that.
Jesus. I didn't realize all this large penis discussion would have so many borderline incest stories. Christ.
Yeah just you and 99 percent of all men everywhere, buddy. The other 1 percent are just pussies whose moms told them they can't masturbate or it's evil, and they bought it! Ha ha!
HEY NEIGHBOR WILL YOU HELP ME CUM?! Whatever happened to barrowing a cup of sugar.
When are we going to get to the large penises? I'm sick of these homosexual masturbation stories.
I stopped participating in the annual county fair cock length and girth contest because I always got last place.
My pubes start at my chin.
The fifth phase of the week is upon us. Shops close, bars open, and we are free from the Bosses once more. But They Who Were Before Time await our tribute...
Hungry? Try looking around for a little something called ASTRONAUT FOOD. Or you can hold out until you get to Pluto and look for some berries... if you want to starve to death!
We'd like to thank Mr. Elba for taking the time to make this possible.
There are hundreds of stories happening on the World Wide Web. Let me tell you, that's a very wide web. Our goal at Weekend Web is to bring you the latest headlines from around the Internet. We go into the very bowels of message boards everywhere and find out what millions of online citizens have to say.