1. Video games let you connect with technology in unique, meaningful ways
2. They're a great way to find the love of your life
3. They provide a perfect excuse to purchase that big screen TV you've been eyeing
4. They give you and your closest friends something to do while you collectively get your hair did
5. Peripherals are a little pricey, but they pay off in the long run as conversation-starting pieces of art
6. When life isn't going well, you can always count on video games to make you feel like a hero and treat you with respect
7. Players of all types are welcome, whether they have three heads, a dive mask, no body, or they're two dimensional
8. Big sword shrink so for you can fit in Acropolis
9. No other hobby makes you feel quite the same
10. Video games make it socially acceptable to point at Jane
Editor's Note: Due to a freak power outage, this obituary of Barbara Bush was written without the benefit of research. In order to pay our respects to this great woman in a timely fashion, we have decided to post this piece as-is. We hope you forgive any errors on our part.
"God of War is the realization of our collective hopes and dreams, not just as gamers, but as gamer-citizens."
My game is funded. Now I know everything.
Sea of Thieves: Reduced the number of quest types from 3 to 2
The cutting edge of video game articles.